Tuesday, July 7, 2009

To All YA Alumni:

This will probably be my last contact with all of you before we meet in Lynchburg so I thought I would address a couple of issues.

The registration fee for the Reunion covers the Banquet, BBQ lunch and bus transportation. Because of the traffic and lack of parking on the mountain, we will be using buses to get us to our destinations. The fee also covers being part of the Reunion - the fellowship, sitting around visiting, catching up with old friends, etc. If something's worth doing, it's worth doing right and we're doing this Reunion in a first class fashion. Sheila has been working for two years to make this happen and I appreciate more than words can express what she has done. Please do not let money hinder your meeting old friends but we have to plan to do it right.

Secondly, I know there has been some talk about giving us a gift. You can just get me a new "Get All Excited" New Testament. The one you gave me in 1973 is falling apart. Any left over money will be used to start our YA missions fund. I know that the economic crisis has hurt some of you and I pray that God will see you through.


Please send in your BIOS and REGISTER soon. The DEADLINE for registration is August 1st! You can contact Sheila at larrysheila@sbcglobal.net if you need information.

Let's stay in touch.

We love you all!!!
Dottie and Gordon Luff

No comments: