Monday, July 20, 2009

Dear YA,
Some things have come to my mind which prompt me to send one more note. I want to strongly emphasize that the YA reunion is not about Gordon Luff. I may have been the starter but the success of YA thru the years is a result of every one of you people. I have been reading the Bios and appreciate them more then you know. To know that you had any influence on anyone is a blessing. However I have recieved comments on how so many others influenced many of you. Dennis Henderson, Roscoe Brewer, Vernon Brewer, Larry Coclasure, Tobyann Davis, Dave Adams, Jim Sanders, Joe Hale and I could go on and on. The point being that any honor I deserve must be spread out far. You have honored me more than enough by what you have accomplished. That is why the bios are crucial so that we can all know what you have done. We all started a movement that must go on and is going on right now all over the world. The purpose of this gathering is not to honor any one individual but for all of us to reunite and see what we can do together in the future. We cannot do that if you're not there, so please register today.

Sincerely,
Gordon

No comments: