Monday, June 8, 2009

Hi to all:
I am sitting at my ten foot picture window at camp looking out at 200 foot tall Ponderosa Pine Trees preparing for our 20th summer season since returning to Lassen Pines. I was thinking of the time I was sitting here and Falwell called me to come to Lynchburg. WOW! I just finished reading about fifty bios and realized how it all began. You guys are some kind of inspiriation!! I cannot wait to see you all and get a big hug from all of you and your kids and yes your grandkids. Ouch!! I heard from Sheila that registrations are a little slow and I think she got a little nervous about our numbers. I am sure there are many reasons for your delay in registrations, but whatever I want her and you to know that I am not worried about numbers, but rather the motives of whoever does come. I am coming because I need the blessing of reuniting with (outside my family) the folks who mean more to me then anything else in this world. If it just ten of us, it will be worth the effort. Of course, we have to remember that most of the effort has been Sheila's!

If you have not seen the bios yet, you have a treat in store. I have been printing them off and plan to make my own book with them to read in my old age when the "steam roller" runs out of steam.

Pray for camp this summer. We are praying for 1000 decisions. Wish you could visit.


Love you all,
Gordon and Dottie

No comments: