Wednesday, August 12, 2009

YA Reunion - Last minute "stuff"

Things you might want to know:

- If you are unable to attend the Reunion, you can still purchase the CD ($5.00). the DVD ($12.00) or t-shirts (10.00) separately or together. Mail me a check at 3823 Ridgeoak, Dallas, TX 75244 with instructions and I'll place the order for you. You will need to add $2.00 per item to cover mailing charges. I NEED TO KNOW NOW!

- You may also attend the Friday banquet and the cost would be $25.00. I need to know ASAP. Again, mail me a check at the address above. I will be giving a final count to the caterer very shortly.

- Please check your information on the Master List. If you need to update or make changes let me know.

- If you are staying at the Kirkley Hotel, there is a driver that makes runs to the airport. Call the hotel and make arrangements for them to pick you up (434 237 6333).

- Rick and Mick Vigneulle are our entertainment for the Banquet on Friday evening and are providing this to us free of charge. They're great and you're going to enjoy them immensely. Please be prepared to contribute to a LOVE OFFERING that will be taken for them at the end of the Banquet to cover their expenses.

- If you have YA memorabilia and want to bring it, I'm sure people would enjoy seeing it.

- And, of course, bring pix of kids and grandkids! That'll probably mean an extra suitcase for me :)

- Still waiting on a few of you to let me know if you're coming. I'm closing out the books, so hurry!!!

LOTS of people coming, LOTS of excitement out there!!

Sheila

No comments: